All prices are per person in Euro including vat/tax.
• carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• your accommodation on the yacht
• the professional guidance of a gay skipper
• bed linen & towels
• dinghy + outboard
• diesel & gaz
• end cleaning yacht
• your flights/transfers
• reservation fee € 55 p/person
• food/drinks & occasional mooring fees
7 days cruise from Oct 20 - 27 € 1095
Second time we visit this stunning destination in our Pacific program; the wonderful protected sailing area in the Gulf of California, just North of Baja La Paz in Mexico.
We will sail by stunning rock formations, empty sandy beaches (to run around with or without speedos) and will also visit some cute Mexican villages.
On the way we are likely to see dolphins, turtles, seals and we'll swim with baby sea lions!
On the itinerary are Isla Espirito, Isla San Jose, Isla Ceralvo and the islands of Parque Nacional Bahia de Loreto. Come join the Saltyboys and combine stunning desert vistas with world-class sailing in the Sea of Cortez!
• fly to/from: La Paz International Airport
(directly from LAX or Mexico city)
• boarding first day at 16:00 pm, Baja La Paz
• disembarking last day at 09:00 am, Baja La Paz
Famed French oceanographer Jacques Cousteau once called the waters of this region “the world’s aquarium,” and “the Galapagos of North America,” because of the wide variety of undersea marine life found in calm bays and unspoiled offshore islands.
click to enlarge